We are open Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. We close on all statutory holidays and for a period of three weeks over the Christmas period (dates to be advised each year). We offer the following session times
Full Day (8am – 5pm)
School Day (8.45 -3.15) or 9-3
AM – 8am– 12pm
PM- 1pm – 5pm
Our Centre's rates are $4 an hour.
- A Full day is 9 hours and School day is 6 or 6.5.
- CELCI implements the 20 hours ECE to 3 and 4 year old children enrolled at the Centre. Children claiming 20 hours ECE can claim a maximum of 6 hours per day. Any hours over and above the 20 ECE hours are charged at $4 an hour.
- Parents will be charged full fees for all booked sessions regardless of whether a child attends or not, with the exception of when the Centre is closed for 3 weeks due to the holiday break.
- A late fee may be charged for every 15 minutes or part thereof if parents have not collected their child by the end of the booked time. This is to pay staff for overtime that they may have had to work.
- Failure to keep up to date with your fees may result in the dissolution of your child’s enrolment.
Please see our Parent Handbook for further information on rates and subsidies.